ALUMNI SERVICE CORPS
- A one year service opportunity for young alumni just graduating from college.
- Living in community in House #1 on the southeast corner of campus.
- Working full-time; part-time in the classroom, also in extra- and co-curricular activities.
- Living in an intentional community including a commitment to prayer and reflection in the Ignatian
- Housing, living expenses, insurance, and modest monthly stipend included.
- Three to four Strake Jesuit grads just graduating from college.
- Selected alumni would serve for one year.
- It would not be the norm to hire these individuals to full-time positions at the completion of their year of
- Annually beginning August and ending in May.
- Apply Online
- For more information, contact Michael Crowley by e-mail or at 713.490.8140.
- Application, including essays, recommendations, and transcripts due by March 21st.
Benefits to alumni:
- A year of service to alma mater before beginning career or going back to graduate school.
- Opportunity to teach, coach, work with our community service program.
- Opportunity to grow in spiritual life.
Benefits to school:
- Several young, enthusiastic alumni on campus serving in the classroom, in athletics, and other extra-
and co-curricular activities.
Benefits to students:
- The presence of young alumni on campus dedicated to serving the school population through a variety