Strake Jesuit Athletic Booster Club
Through the Booster Club sale of athletic passes, concessions and spirit wear we are able to fund "Kick Off" meetings and the athletes' meals at the Sports Banquets.
And now we are up to elections! Every parent in the school is a member of the Booster Club and is eligible to run for the Board of Directors. Each team elects one Rep to the Board. The election process is easy, very 21st century. All by email! All information is available at the Booster Club website.
1. Email your name to your Team Representative on the Board. There is a list of Board Members and their sport on the SJ website. Let the Rep know that you are interested in running for the Board. Please click here.
2. If interested in the Board but are not currently involved in a sport, contact the Rep from a sport that interests you.
3. Please contact all Reps by the end of March
4. Each current Rep will compile the list of nominees and submit the nominees to the
respective team parents by email.
4. Each individual parent team member will vote for their new Team Rep.
5. Nominees with most votes win. Ties will be re-voted.
6. If current Board Team Rep decides to run again, the Election Committee of the Board of Directors will supervise elections for that sport.
7. The Election Committee of the Board of Directors is the final authority on all elections issues.
All New Board Members will attend the April Board meeting and from that newly elected group the new members will elect their Executive Board. The new Board will take over at the May Board Meeting.
If you are interested in running for the Board or need additional information please email your respective Board Member.
Now is an excellent time to thank the hundreds of parents and students who helped out this year. We couldn't have done it without you! Be a part of sports at SJ -get involved in the Booster Club.