SPRING FLING 2019 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When is Spring Fling?
Sunday, March 3rd, Noon to 6 P.M. on the Strake Jesuit campus. Rain or Shine!
What is the difference between Spring Fling and Spring Fling Raffle?
Spring Fling Raffle refers to raffle ticket sales by SJ students starting in mid-December and leading up to Spring Fling on March 3rd, where the raffle winners are announced. For more information about raffle sales, prizes and collections, please click the Raffle tab on the left side menu.
Spring Fling is a one-day, carnival-like event that is fun for the whole family!
Proceeds from Spring Fling Raffle combined with the Spring Fling Carnival support the Financial Aid program at Strake Jesuit.
What can I expect at Spring Fling?
A wide variety of sights, sounds, and attractions will delight the young and young-at-heart. Come hungry and indulge in your favorite foods at one of over 20 food booths, or take a chance at the Cake Spin to win a delicious dessert. Enjoy live entertainment from student bands, roll the dice at the Casino, or take a "shot" at the dunk booth. Watch drone races or participate in Virtual Reality demonstrations. Younger attendees can play games like Balloon Stomp, Pet Vet, and Fish Wall in SJ Crusaderland. Our inflatables area is always popular for kids of all ages.
How Can I Support Spring Fling?
• Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a $20,000 Visa Gift Card.
• Attend Spring Fling and bring your family and friends.
• Pre-order Doubloons (Spring Fling currency) or purchase a Spring Fling T-shirt.
• Volunteer at the event – we need both adult and student volunteers.
• Sponsor a booth, donate gift cards, bake a cake for Cake Spin or a casserole for the Casserole Booth.
• Spread the word – Spring Fling is open to the public!
More Questions? Contact Sheri Bordelon at firstname.lastname@example.org.